There are a lot of fractions in this recipe! Make this no-bake dessert at home with your family and practice measuring with fractions!
Recipe: Crunchy Peanut Butter Cups
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup milk
Oven Temperature: No Cooking Needed!
1. Line muffin tins with muffin cups
2. Microwave butter and peanut butter together for 45 seconds.
3. Stir until smooth.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Mix well.
5. Pour mixture in each muffin cup and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. Microwave the chocolate chips and milk for 25 second intervals until melted.
7. Pour chocolate mixture over each peanut butter cup and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Eat and have fun!